Port Sheldon Township is a general law Township established in 1924, consisting of approximately 20 square miles. The township is bordered by New Holland Street on the South, 144th Avenue on the East, Fillmore Street on the North and the beautiful shore of Lake Michigan on the West.
Two beautiful township beaches and a well groomed county park are presently located in the Township. A new County-owned beach property is currently under construction. The Township also has bike path system of approximately 15 miles.